Congratulations if you are thinking of getting married! We love to help people celebrate and few celebrations are bigger than a wedding.
Lots of people like the idea of getting married in church for all kinds of reasons. But where do you start? And people usually have lots of questions, such as:
- Do we have to live in the parish or be connected to the church?
- Does it have to be very formal or can it be designed to suit our family?
- What about the legal aspects?
- How much does it cost?
- What support is there as we get ready for this significant step?
- What if one of us has been married before?
- What are ‘banns of marriage’ and do we need these to be read?
We can help you with all of these questions and more.
If you would like to explore the possibility of being married at any of the LBK churches, the best thing to do is to contact Mark for an initial conversation on 01622 394757
A great website designed especially for you is www.yourchurchwedding.org
Have a look and we can chat it all through when you call.